Welcome to the Prickett's Nursery Website!
New Longer Hours!
Please allow us a minimum of 48 hours to process your curbside pick-ups and deliveries, depending on the day your order is placed. We may need to wait until we receive one or more of our weekly shipments from our growers to fulfill your order to completion. We will call you for phone payment once your order is pulled and ready to go. Please note, we are happy to take phone orders if you do not have computer or internet access.
In order to help you shop from home or to plan your visit, please visit http://prickettsnursery.com/at-the-nursery.html to view our vegetable start list, soil products, annual and perennial lists and more. Please be sure to list color preferences when ordering annuals and perennials.
Our Vegetable Start list is updated twice weekly but subject to change daily due to high demand. New Vegetable Starts now arriving throughout the week so be sure to keep checking back for newly arriving starts and outs. Berries, Citrus & Fruit Trees are also great additions to the home garden and are now available at both locations!
- Sun Exposure? Sun during what time of day?
- Are you planting in a pot, if so what size?
- Desired height range, width range or plant habit (trailing, upright...)
- Favorite colors
Another helpful & enjoyable activity would be to take a walk, bike ride or drive around your neighborhood while snapping some photos. This will help us to identify plants you would like even though you don't know the name! It will also help you figure out what your personal gardening style is before implementing your own garden creation. Have fun with it and remember plants can always be moved if you don't end up liking them in the place you originally planted them. (better to do when they are young of course!)
These include but are not limited to the following:
- All Employees will be wearing masks as of the 17th
- We also require all customers to please wear masks while shopping with us.
- Plexi Glass barriers are in place at the registers.
- Ensuring that our staff is healthy
- Frequently sanitizing carts, baskets, doorknobs, counters and any other frequently touched surfaces and equipment throughout the day.
- Providing hand sanitizer to our staff and customers
- Providing curbside pickup and delivery
- limiting entry to the nursery during peak business and while unloading large trucks
Please be sure to let the cashier know if you are over 55 when placing an order and at the beginning of checking out at the register.
If you have not done so, please visit our E-Newsletter Sign-up page, to begin receiving our weekly newsletter for regular updates.
Thank you and we look forward to continuing to serve your gardening needs, even in these trying times.
We would like to extend our sincere appreciation for your votes in the Press Democrat's Best of Sonoma County 2019! Your votes put us in the top 3 nurseries in Sonoma County! Thank you so much and we look forward to continuing to serve all of your home and garden needs!